Yeah, except I eat the generic store brand stuff.  Their low-sugar stuff
tastes pretty bad.  The regular stuff tastes remarkably like the JIF I
grew up on, and costs about 1/2 as much.

But that was a great commercial for the product!  You should be in
marketing!  :-)

--Ben "why am I defending my peanut butter?" Doom