I've had a few run ins with PETA and their sympathizers. One
psychologist I knw was doing some very innovative research with stroke
rehabilitation. That is until his lab was destroyed, along with over
10 years of research records. A PETA affiliated group claimed
responsibility for that act of terrorism.

larry