From: Candace Cottrell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 3:44 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Vegetarians or Organic Foods

Ewww, Dana, green bacon!!!! That is sooooo not healthy..LOL

Here's the video, I'll warn you it was extremely disturbing to me.

--* **Warning some scenes may be graphic*** --

Video
http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/video.asp?video=bea_kfc

Article
http://www.peta.org/feat/moorefield/

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293

http://www.childrensdayton.org

"There is no right price for the wrong product, even if it is inexpensive
and delivered on time."

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 7/22/2004 2:40:50 PM >>>

I heard about that video but haven't seen it. Maybe I don't want to if
it is all that bad. I never thought of chickens as the most
sympathetic animals but CNN did use the word "tortured"... which
raises some not very pretty pictures.

I was a vegetarian for several years. What triggered it was a bacon
sandwich on a Hovercraft crossing the English Channel. I don't usually
get seasick but it was a pretty rough crossing, and the top slice of
bread slipped and the bacon was *green*. Ugh.

After I moved to the States I was eating mostly fast food for a while
and just got really really tired of fishburgers... these days I mainly
eat chicken or shrimp when I do eat meat, for heath reasons.

Dana