At 09:29 7/23/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>nissian xterra can't plot terror. And sure any body could do some act of
>terrorism but the odds say its going to come from a group of people from
>the middle east.
>Now if they really wanted to get us off guard they would train some whites
>to do something and i'm gonna bet it would go off without a hitch.
>
>btw took a flight last week and on all 4 legs of my flight i got security
>screened. I think it was because i missed my first flight so i had to get
>another 1 way delta ticket so that just flagged us both the whole way. Man
>that sucked oh well it was fun being patted down. If she had been hot i
>would have gotten excited lol
>

>William Wheatley
>Coldfusion Guru

William,

That is exactly my point.  Terrorist HiJack planes.  Some how the world has
been fooled into the notion that Middle Eastern Man = terrorist.  The
terrorist that committed 9/11 just happened to be Middle Eastern.  I would
like to see some statistical evidence that the odds say terrorist will be
from Middle East.  Evidence please!