No that is not the case. There is a very active domestic terrorism
movement associated with white supremicist and the Identity Movement.
Just read the recent issues of the Southern Poverty Law Center's
Intelligence Report.
Most recent issue
http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/intrep.jsp?iid=28

Their 2003 summary issue, called the Year in Hate:
http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/intrep.jsp?iid=23

As recently as last December there was a shootout with a group of
supremicists which left two police officers dead. The search of the
house afterwards revealed thousands of rounds of ammunition, a
machinegun and explosives.

McVeigh was not a lone incident. There are quite a few other similar
events waiting to happend. Its an organized, or rather a set of
interlocking small groups intent on overthrowing the government. This
is a terrorist war that's been happening since the mid 1980's. OK City
was only one incident.

larry