if you've seen my wedding photos you would see, that im VERY
ethnically enlightened, i love black people, my best friends in the
world, are black.  we, me and my black friends, lock the door when a
shady looking fella walks down the street, black white or puerto
rican, it dont matter, shady is shady, and your gut always tells you
right.

tw