Uh......what did the press have to do with the overwhelming DNA evidence in the case??

Believe me, i share your mistrust of the press, but it has nothing to do with the very obvious, and i mean VERY OBVIOUS fact that a man got away with murder.

You simply cannot argue logically to the contrary. Period.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Doug White
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 8:22 AM
  Subject: Re: Have you seen this?

  I can't believe you really think that.  Trial and conviction by the press
  (media) is a very dangerous position to take.

  We already have enough of publicity seeking judiciary, and politically ambitious
  prosecutors who are enticed into rigging evidence, presenting completely false
  testimony and using witnesses who will lie blatantly.

  Although those witnesses who lie, all seem to get hired as "analysts" by the Fox
  News Network.