Well on the scale of a bomb that size I don't know that it matters
much what the building's surroundings are really... you put the bomb
in the bed of your truck and you cover it with 200lbs of manure, drive
it to the location, get out and leave and you're done. Unless of
course you think that parking a truck would be considered suspiscious
behavior.