  ----- Original Message -----
  From: G
  ?

  Uh......what did the press have to do with the overwhelming DNA evidence in
the case??

  Believe me, i share your mistrust of the press, but it has nothing to do with
the very obvious, and i mean VERY OBVIOUS fact that a man got away with murder.

  You simply cannot argue logically to the contrary. Period.