Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, (pause for laughter), eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad would kill us, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah."

-- Eric Idle (Four Yorkshiremen)

>ha! had to leave Martinsburg by 6:15 in order to get to Frederick by
>7:30 so I could get to downtown Silver Spring by 9:00 where boss wrote
>down every time I arrived as much as one minute late :) his attitude
>was that I should live closer, but of course he didn't pay me enough
>to do that...

;-)

will