At 08:59 7/23/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>maybe I would feel that way --  until I was on a four hour flight with a
>group of people acting that way, then I would probably be freaking out as
>well....

I am not denying that the fear she felt was real; but did those events
happen the way she thought they happened?  Everything is hazy because it's
all in context of the men being Middle Eastern.  I have seen the irrational
things people do when fear grips them.  The most rational beings turn to
creatures of emotion.  You can't tell me that you think she was objective.

The story is littered with subjective observations and illogical conclusions.