>>> So your argument is false either way. Either the Palestinean people (all
of them) are at war with Israel, and all of them should be treated as enemy
>>soldiers, or there are some Palestineans who are terrorists and who are
attacking Israel. It can't be both. It's one or the other.

What about this? Some of the palestinians believe they are at war with
Israel, and in doing so can more easily justify their actions, while some of
them do not and really just want to live their lives in peace. I think alot
of people in any conflict would fall into the latter category.

sorry to interject.

John