Like I said, I'm not condoning the act. The act is absolutely
dispicable. But the US funded the Taliban and al Qaeda when it served
our purposes. At that time, we referred to them with labels like
"freedom fighter" but now when they turn against us they are referred
to as terrorists.

I don't like it either way.

As I keep saying, I don't condone the terrorist acts. And without a
doubt I do consider them terrorist. But I personally have trouble
accepting the argument as a cause for war that Iraq was giving money
to families of terrorists when the US has done the same. It's
two-faced.

-Kevin