or better yet, leaked misinformed information solely meant to throw us
off, for real attacks in opposing areas of the states...

or better yet, attack small town america, get those people scared to
death, that would really send us into a tailspin.

i really dont want to live here downwind from dc.  not with the
potential windfall of a nuke, or a dirty bomb.  fuckina this is some
scary shit!

tw