-----Original Message-----
From: dana tierney

I do. In fact, I'm not to sure they are beyond making it up. Let's
recap... heightened alert in Wisconsin, one in New Mexico, one in New
York, one in New Jersey and one in DC. Any other alerts out there that
have not made the national news? The above alone is enough to frighten
a good part of the country though. If you dont live in one of those
areas changes are you know someone that does.

Outbound email scanned for viruses. (e230)