Sam, you really should get another source for you information other than
rushlimbaugh.com since he likes to present the information a little one
sided.  If you'd have checked with the IRS stats, you'd realize that the
bottom 50% of make less than $28,528/year.  I think that takes the air out
of that argument.

> It's a great program that helps seniors pay for drugs.
> Why are you against that?

Even the senators who voted for it say it isn't great, but it was better
than nothing.  AARP said that they just wanted something done so they
backed it.  They said it was far from ideal, but it was the best they could
hope for.  To me that doesn't sound "great".

Marlon