From: Marlon Moyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 9:37 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Kerry's record in Senate

ok Sam here's my source.  They've got a nice little table that lists it all
sorts of ways.

http://www.taxfoundation.org/prtopincometable.html#TotalAdjustedGross

I'm not sure what you're getting at because according to your numbers, the
bottom 50% only make 13.81% of all income, so how does that refute my
statement?