>ugly?
>
>what?  my outlook?  come on man.
>wtf can someone learn behind a monitor?
>how many keys they can hit in a minute?  go out.
>learn about people, play a sport, do somethign outside, its much
>more entertaining, and educational than a computer.
>
>but, then again, i guess i am ugly.
All right, the "UGLY" was meant,
a) the action of stealing, no matter what and amount, is ugly;
b) the verdict is sort of 'ugly' in the sense that it's humiliating if one has the slightest idea of dignity and self-respect, so, if I were the judge, probably I would give the offender two choices (affordable and yet substantial fine or face she has complied), but who knows probably the verdict could be just like that.
c) from the way she looked and drank that pepsi I don't think she has the simple ability of grasping dignity and self-respect, but I could be wrong, how unfortunate!

OK, tell me a cool pub in your area, I may as well stop by for a beer some time.  Drag Michael T. Tangorre along if he allows :)

Should I sign as
"from cave" ?