From: dana tierney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2004 9:35 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Look Out New York!!

I was not questioning your recall, cause I think you are right. Just
noticing and wondering about a difference. As for the Canadians...
they seem very firm about not wanting any parental abductions ;) but
they were always very courteous and professional.

I was however a bit stupefied once that I was asked in the Sault why
my car had been at the library so much lately...but that was probably
someone's paranoia. Sault Ste Marie is a pretty small town and New
Mexico probably seems pretty exotic when it turns up right next to a
river which is also an international border. I guess someone reported
it as suspicious :P