We went over this already, how soon you forget.
Let's try this again. Bookmark it this time.

http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=m:5:13438:121325

I did read it.
And it defintly builds a wall.

U.S. Attorney Mary Jo White was concerned that
Gorelick's new guidelines for investigations had made
it too complicated for the FBI to contact the U.S.
attorney's office and launch a probe of suspicious
activity. White suggested that only the Office of
Intelligence Policy and Review at the Department of
Justice needed to approve such an investigation, and
not the department's criminal division.

However, the Vatis/Gorelick memo offered a blunt
reply.

"I recommend rejecting this change," the June 19, 1995

document stated. "[A] USAO (U.S. attorney's office)
should not be notified of a national security
investigation -- particularly one that has not yet
developed into a criminal case -- without the approval

of the AAG (assistant attorney general), Criminal
Division."

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewSpecialReports.asp?Page=%5CSpecialReports%5
Carchive%5C200404%5CSPE20040429b.html

-sm