Try this one:
http://www.activistcash.com/organization_overview.cfm/oid/145

The Union of Concerned Scientists was born out of a
protest against the war in Vietnam. In 1969, a group
of 48 faculty members at MIT -- the original “union”
-- sponsored a one-day work stoppage of scientific
research. A conference that coincided with the strike
included appearances from such notables as Noam
Chomsky (who is now recognized as a leader of the 21st
Century “hate-America left”); Eric Mann, who led the
1960s terrorist Weather Underground; and Jonathan
Kabat, who argued: “We want capitalism to come to an
end.”

-sm