  From: dana tierney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 4:06 PM
  To: CF-Community
  Subject: Re: Kerry's record in Senate

  how can you abuse something that gives you almost unlimited power?
  Remember this statement comes from the administration of a man who
  eight months into planning the invasion of Iraq (at least -- more if
  you believe those who say planning predated 9/11) was still
  maintaining that there was no plan of attack on his desk. Ya. It was
  on Cheney's desk. Or maybe Rice's.

  Dana