oh my. Jerry just accused Larry of being almost French.

::runs for cover::

Dana

----- Original Message -----
From: Jerry Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 12:32:31 -0400
Subject: Re: CBC News: Bush rushed into Iraq invasion: Clinton
To: CF-Community <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Larry, everyone knows that Canada is just a left-wing Democratic party
lapdog. My gosh, they are almost French!

Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 08/06/04 12:25PM >>>

Excuse me how do you work that one out? Look at the location of where
he was speaking - Toronto Ontario CANADA. Look who was reporting on
the event - THE CANADIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION.

Democratic attack machine indeed. You really need to read the article
first and frothing at the mouth before responding.