I don't really mind, at least the French are not Quebecois.

Its obvious that he's never been to western Canada. Even the
francophone western Canadians dislike the Quebecois. I used to hang
out a lot in a bar in St. Boniface (a French Canadian town beside
Winnipeg), the most popular dart board was a picture of Rene Lesveque.

;-)

larry