/me raises hand.

As I said a while back, I don't actually know what, really, a
"conservative" or a "liberal" or "left" or "right" is. I can read
definitions of them, but the textbook definitions don't seem to have
much to do with how the terms are actually used. Mostly, I see the
words being used as epithets. And when they are almost always
synonymous in context with the concepts of "ignorant",
"narrow-minded", etc. And that's for both sides. So it seems like they
are usually semantically meaningless in context. I have a feeling
though that I could spend a lifetime trying to understand what the
words mean.

Based on the positions you, and to a lesser degree Andy, hold, I have
absolutely no problem being labeled as a liberal. I respect that you
have different views than I do, but I just can't agree with many of
them.

-Kevin