Maybe they'll pick the Gore daughters as their running mates.

Now that's a ticket i can get excited about!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tony Weeg
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 10:13 AM
  Subject: Re: Pentagon coverup?

  A VERY CLOSE PERSONAL FRIENDS FATHER IN LAW was there, first
  responder, montgomery county fireman, HE SAW EVERYTHING, ITS NO FARCE.

  DAMN I HATE FALSE CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

  we landed on the fucking moon
  there was a plane that hit the pentagon

  but can i lighten it up a bit...

  the bush twins were BY FAR the funniest shit ive ever heard on tv.
  they made me laugh sooooo hard...maybe they should run, at least we'd
  have a twin president that has good diction, a personality, and some
  good ole fashioned wit.

  tw

  <snip>