I don't believe those two actually were the Bush twins. I think they
were alien hybrid clones that have been manupulating the geopolitical
landscape through their "father". The cases of getting busted for
drinking are just clever misdirection tactics. The classic "don't look
at me, I'm a harmless fool" routine.

I come by this information from my secret informant who only goes by
the moniker "The Bartender".

-Kevin