-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Morris

MILLER: (Laughing) Because that was the biographical
sketch that they gave this young senator -- not young
senator, but new senator -- that had come up there,
and all I knew is that this man had a won the Purple
Heart three times and won the Silver Star. Look, I
went back and researched the records, and I looked at
these. When I was putting that speech (text | video)
together, I wanted to make sure that whenever I sat
down with people like you, who would take these
talking points from the Democrats and who also had
covered politics in years, that I would know exactly
what I was talking about, and we don't have time to go
through it on the air but I can go through every one
of those things that we mentioned about where he
voted. Voted against the B1 bomber on October the
15th, '90, and on and on.

RUSH: Now, the reason that people are so excited about
this is this is the way they wish everybody would talk
to the media, when asked these questions. "Hey, look,
I researched this because I knew I was going to be
sitting down with people like you who are going to be
throwing Democrat talking points back at me and I
wanted to make sure I could back up what I was
saying." Hubba hubba.