I think I agree with the proposition that the Democrat's problem is
that they are buying into this Bush proposition that you cannot attack
Bush without attacking the sitting president in a time of war. How
convenient that we are more or less continuously at war... Kerry is
being to dang polite about these Republican distortions in my opinion.

Dana