From: Cameron Childress [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 5:26 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Max - New Orleans - Hotels?

Who else is staying extra days before/after MAX?  I'm planning on
staying Sat-Sat/Sun around the conference and am just starting to
explore the hotel situation.  I'd like to move from the Hilton to
something closer to the French Quarter for the off days.  If anyone
has suggestions on places to stay/avoid, I'd appreciate opinions...

-Cameron
  _____