Ok, I'm confused. So the Hilton isn't close to the Convention Center.
It isn't close to the French quarter.

What's the freaking point of it being the conference hotel???

*sigh*

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293

http://www.childrensdayton.org

"There is no right price for the wrong product, even if it is inexpensive and delivered on time."

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 9/8/2004 6:35:54 PM >>>

My wife Wendy and I will be there the weekend before. We'll be staying
about 3 blocks away at the Ambassador Hotel,
http://www.ambassadorhotelneworleans.com/. Its about $80 a night
during the week and $130 per night for the weekend. Simon Horwith
recommended the Hotel. From the maps I've seen both hotels are only a
short distance away from the French Quarter.

larry