Sounds good, I'll spend some time over the weekend to surf the site.  Btw,
"take a swing at any questions" is just PERFECT here.  Ihmo, American English seems more dynamic and interesting than Britich English, maybe sort of reflection of the respective culture and maybe I'm simply don't know much about British culture.  Anyway, too bad, school taught us the King's or Queen's English when I was little ...