Don - you really must understand humor and when it's being applied.

Kevin was being a smartass - not insulting you at all - though perhaps I
should not speak for him.
I took it as a good natured jibe at America's pastime ... MANY people
find baseball very dull and boring.

So take a chill pill - find some tickets to a nearby game - have a
hotdog and a beer and just enjoy the experience :)

Cheers,
Erika
PS: Go Yankees! :)