> One thing I still want to know though, is how difficult would it have been
to keep a jet liner on course and steady at that altitude to hit the second
> floor of a building.

I think the whole point of accuracy when flying a plane into a building is a
moot one... they just aimed for the building... NOT room 214 on the second
floor. Do you think they cared? I don't.

Also, to me the medium that was used to kill and maim hundreds of people is
pretty much irrelevant. Be it a truck, missile or 757 the result was the
same. The mass and unwarranted destruction of life. It is the act (an act of
terror) and the loss of life that is important here, not the method.

Think about it, why would there be a conspiracy to hide the fact that a
missile was used instead of a plane? It doesn't add up... What is the point
in it? The building still blew up... Its like saying 'Lee Harvey shot JFK
with an UZI 9mm instead of a rifle'... Lee Harvey still shot JFK... (If you
subscribe to that theory but that's a whole other thread...)

Whilst were on this subject, if we are believing the flash movie, are we
saying that the US Government conspired with Al Qaeda to blow up the
Pentagon and cover up the actual method that was used... I think not...
C'mon, common sense should have thrown that flash out the window where it
belongs a long time ago...

Paul