Yeah, I thought it was kind of interesting too about Chiropractic care
helping me. One explanation is akin to fusebox methodology (HA! There's
the CF tie-in!) A form in your app might not be working because further
back in the framework there's a fuse not working. Is there anything wrong
with the form per se? No. Then look back at the fuse.

Same with all your body, They are all dependent on a healthy nervous
system for optimal function. If that nervous system is out of whack
because your spine (fusebox) is messed up, then a very specific or more
general area of your body can be negatively impacted. Healing comes
through the nervous system. If you cut off all nervous connection to some
tissue, even if there is adequate blood supply, that tissue will die.

Or, the other explanation could be that I was just sleeping a lot better,
and exercising easier, due to the lack of back soreness that it helped
reduce my stress levels. I'll take it either way!!!

Guy McDowell
Web Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - Magma Communications Ltd.
t: 613.228.3565 x6348
f: 613.228.8313
http://websites.magma.ca

This e-mail message is confidential, may be privileged and is intended for
the exclusive use of the addressee.  Any other person is strictly
prohibited from disclosing, distributing or reproducing it.  If the
addressee cannot be reached or is unknown to you, please inform the sender
by return e-mail immediately and delete this e-mail message and destroy
all copies.  Due to the inherent risks associated with the Internet, we
assume no responsibility for unauthorized interception of any Internet
communication with you or the transmission of computer viruses.  Thank
you.