From: Larry C. Lyons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2004 4:02 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: high blood pressure

Consider this, some studies suggest that over half the pain killing
effect of morphine or heroin is placebo. The brain is a wonderful
device, we simply have not learned enough about it yet.

I would not call it trickery or whatever, what happens is that when
the placebo effect is activated one system in our brain is activated
to reduce the pain.

larry