I'll definitely say that it's not the old DevCon. Last year's MAX was
mostly about how Flash, Central, and Flex were going to be everything
you cared about for the next few years.

The most telling thing to me was how in the CF sessions, people would
clap when the presenter launched Homesite+ instead of DreamWeaver.

-Kevin