I agree with you there. I agree more with the issues Kerry supports
than the issues Bush supports, but that doesn't mean I don't have
problems with Kerry as well.

If played well, a small third party is actually more powerful than the
big two. A wedge is the most basic machine, and turned on end it's a
fulcrum.

-Kevin