I think that even a nominal Democratic candidate would have a comfortable lead over Bush at this point.

Unfortunately, this is an indication of just how uninspiring BOTH candidates are.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kevin Graeme
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 2:43 PM
  Subject: Re: The Sam Factor! (Fox News can legally lie?)

  I agree with you there. I agree more with the issues Kerry supports
  than the issues Bush supports, but that doesn't mean I don't have
  problems with Kerry as well.

  If played well, a small third party is actually more powerful than the
  big two. A wedge is the most basic machine, and turned on end it's a
  fulcrum.

  -Kevin