yuck yuck :) What's in a Cuban sandwich anyway -- I'm thinking
potatoes and olives and stuff?

Dana

----- Original Message -----
From: Jerry Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 15:53:47 -0400
Subject: Re: localization/McDonald's question
To: CF-Community <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

There may be a lot of Cubans, but making sandwiches out of them seems extreme.

(missing Ben Braver)
Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/21/04 03:40PM >>>

lol :) I was actually wondering the same thing about the breakfast burrito.

But I am with Tony, there are way better places to to get green chile
and I am sure there are much better places to get lobsters. Rather
than figuring that that is what we are interested in here, I think
they *would* do well to think outside the box. I don't think anyone in
Albuquerque serves crabcake. They should serve loempia and see how
that goes over. Or Cuban sandwiches. There is apparently a fair-sized
population of Cuban refugees here too.________________________________