From: Deanna Schneider [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 October 2004 12:44
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Music Downloads

Holy Crap - the have the Suburbs and Run Westy Run, and Jack Logan,
and...and...

Okay.....who's gonna take the plunge. I _want_ this.

Note - they do have a record with Better Business Bureau. But, it's 3
complaints over the last 36 months, and all have been responded to &
resolved.

http://www.stlouis.bbb.org/commonreport.html?compid=310018102

I'm supposed to be making some mix CD's for my sister for Xmas.... So,
if this one doesn't work out, and anyone knows of another good one,
let me know.

  _____