>From this site:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?T60D45189

A post by one of the "owners"

--------------------------
Hello,

I am part owner of thedownloadplace.com. We have invested large amounts
of time, energy, and money to ensure that our members receive the most
up-to-date information on the current status of the downloading
phenomenon.

We take pride in knowing that we have helped many people learn all the
secrets that most people had to figure out by trial and error. Yes, most
of the information we provide in our tutorials can be found by using the
various search engines. However, you will be hard pressed to find such a
site that has all of the information that you are looking for all in the
same place in such an organized, searchable fashion.

Seldom do many of the books you purchase at the local bookstore contain
revolutionary information or ideas. These printed works are merely a
collection of research and knowledge that an author has compiled into a
single work. We feel that thedownloadplace.com is the same way.

After joining, thedownloadplace.com members will now know how to
download the files they are looking for without risk of a lawsuit.
Thedownloadplace.com does what it claims.

Feel free to check out www.thedownloadplace.com and take a look at it
yourself.

Thanks
Brandon Drury