I think it's important to note that there aren't any news articles
about how Mary Cheney is protesting the use of her name or the
declaration of her sexual orientation during the debates or at any
other time by Kerry or anyone else... Does anyone here honestly think
she wouldn't be able to get someone to make her displeasure about
soemthing of this nature known? ... I can't imagine it would be that
she wants to stay out of the spotlight and as a result neglects to do
anything about the fact that other people are continually putting her
there... So I have to think she's not horribly bothered by it... She
might be mildly annoyed, I don't know... I doubt it -- most people
have pretty strong beliefs about both their sexuality and their
"outedness", so if she's out to the world, there's a good chance
that's what she really wants, and I would venture to guess that she's
proud when her name is mentioned in this context. From my own
experience with these issues personally (as a bisexual male) and with
other people I've known and talked with who have been gay, there is
usually a bit of pride that comes with being out to the world.

> Well, by defintion, homosexuality is "deviant": Differing
> from a norm or from the accepted standards of a society.
> That word has sort of a bad connotation to it though...so
> I think I see what your saying.

> I dunno if its genetic, social, environmental, or
> what....im not sure i really care. Like almost everything,
> it's probably a combination of factors.....i can't think
> of a human personality trait that has only ONE single
> point of origin.

> Personally, I think Cheney should of left his daughter out
> of it, which would of precluded Kerry to keep her out of
> it...on and on.  Now that she's been mentioned, well,
> she's a big girl...ask her what she thinks...at which
> point every candidate should then respect her request.

s. isaac dealey   954.927.5117

new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with
the onTap open source framework