>> Isaac wrote:
>>  ... umm... i'm not sure if it's that black and white...

> I meant black and white from a campaign PR perspective.

Ahh... see, I thought we were just talking about Marry Cheney and her
beliefs and how they influence her actions...

though on the whole I think the swing-voters don't see these issues as
being black and white either... I suspect many of the party supporters
see them as being very black and white -- but then, the lack of easy
answers is I think what largely makes a person an undecided voter.

> If she says, "no it didn't bother me."  Then her parents
> look out of
> touch with their own daughter and and they look that way
> because of
> what their daughter said. i.e., he daughter may harm the
> campaign.

I would find it difficult to imagine their campaign being hurt by
Cheney's daughter having her own opinions... We are not (after all)
electing Mary  Cheney... though I suppose it's possible she could be
keeping quiet out of respect for her father and/or his wishes...
again... I find the prospect unlikely...

> On the other hand if she says, "That really bothered me",
> then her
> lesbian community is angry with her because they'll ask if
> she's
> ashamed of being a lesbian.

... maybe... some of the militants sure... though I suspect the
majority of them would simply choose to be supportive of her and her
feelings and decisions either way.

> It is an interesting political quandry.  I don't think Mr.
> Kerry meant
> it to be, I just think he was supporting his position by
> saying that
> if even those you think would be most unlikely to have a
> gay child do,
> then homosexuality must be genetic; which is the answer to
> the
> question.

A very poinient answer imho... If I were in Kerry's shoes I think I'd
be saying the same thing.

s. isaac dealey   954.927.5117

new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with