> Isaac wrote:
>  ... umm... i'm not sure if it's that black and white...

I meant black and white from a campaign PR perspective.

If she says, "no it didn't bother me."  Then her parents look out of
touch with their own daughter and and they look that way because of
what their daughter said. i.e., he daughter may harm the campaign.

On the other hand if she says, "That really bothered me", then her
lesbian community is angry with her because they'll ask if she's
ashamed of being a lesbian.

It is an interesting political quandry.  I don't think Mr. Kerry meant
it to be, I just think he was supporting his position by saying that
if even those you think would be most unlikely to have a gay child do,
then homosexuality must be genetic; which is the answer to the
question.