From: Sam Morris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:17:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The Election and The Economy
To: CF-Community <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

You're claiming Clinton was the victim, he was the
President and she was an intern. He was an authority
figure and used it to take advantage, like a teacher
and a teenage student. It's wrong.

Then you say it doesn't compare to bilking millions of
people out of their retirement.
How did you get here from there?

So you're trying to blame Bush for WorldCom and Enron?
That happened on Clintons watch and he's mainly
responsible. Ken Lay asked his friend Bush for the
same favors Clinton was giving him and was told to
take a hike. Then the shit hit the fan. So you can
only blame the current admin for not perpetuating the
scandal.

-sm