----- Original Message -----
From: Sam Morris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Jordan's King Abdullah and Egyptian President Hosni
Mubarak personally assured Gen. Tommy Franks that Iraq
possessed weapons of mass destruction less than two
months before the U.S.'s attack.
Lt. Gen. Michael DeLong, 2nd in command of Centcom
under Franks claims:
Intel Showed Iraq Smuggled Out WMDs
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/9/26/161043.shtml