I know a little bit about the area, enough to follow the results and
conclusions, that there is a steady adaptation to the environment as
evidenced by the progressive changes in for instance the legs and tail
of whales.

Claudistics is pretty obtuse, but so far its a good model. When the
pattern of evidence suggests otherwise then it gets tossed with only a
few regrets.

larry