He doesn't you can take him out of the educational system and teach
him what you want to. However unless he's going to a bible college, I
don't expect he'll be doing all that well at intro to biology in his
freshman year.

Besides the evidence for the progressive change in allele frequency
(which is another definition of evolution) is too strong for it not to
be a mere theory. The evidence that we evolved from an ancestral ape
is also too strong to ignore or to discount. It happened, and it is
happening. We are the result.

larry