If you find the solutions in more than 10 seconds, just don't bother sending
in a resume. :)
(I wonder what the source of that php program for the second question was)

  _____

Oh, don't think I solved the problem. I just googled the problem. Try
it. You'll see how easy it is to "solve" the problem.

  _____